Schedule of Events September 1-4, 2023
(Please note that there are no events on Thursday this year).
- 1:00-6:00pm Registration and Tech are open
- 2:00-4:00pm Golf Scramble (indicate on registration form or email email@example.com to sign up)
- 7:00-10:00pm Welcome Social
- 8:00-10:00am Registration and Tech are open
- 10:00am – 2:00pm Car Show at Fairmont Hot Springs
- 3:00-7:00pm Drag Strip in Anaconda (indicate on registration form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up)
- Dinner on your own
- 7:00-11:00pm Hawaiian Pool Party
- 10:00am-3:00pm Various Driving Tours will be available and sign up will occur during on-site registration
- All day: Golf course is open, hiking nearby, mini golf, hang out by the pools.
- 4:30pm IMM Meeting for club representatives
- 7:00pm IMM Banquet Dinner (You will need tickets for the banquet, and must be purchased prior to August 1).
IMM 44 Online Registration for this year’s show. Tickets for the events and Banquet sell out early and most likely will not be available on site, so please register for those events now to secure your spot! Ticket deadline is August 1, 2023 for all event tickets. In addition, if you want a t-shirt, you must pay for it during the registration process as additional t-shirts may not be available during the event.
- The host hotel is Fairmont Hot Springs with special pricing and limited quantity. Contact them directly to reserve your rooms and ask for Group ID #27769. Staying here includes passes to the hotsprings pool and slide. THIS HOTEL IS FULL!! Feel free to call and get on the waiting list.
- Room rates are: $199 for double; $214 for triple; $229 for quad (plus fees and bed tax)
- The Fairmont RV Resort a few hundred yards from the Hotsprings, and reservations can be made through their website. People staying here will have to pay a daily fee to use the hotsprings pool ($15 per person) and the slide ($10 per person).
- Alternate hotel is in Anaconda and brand new! The Forge (406)797-4100. Use code IMM44 for special pricing.
- There are also a number of hotels within 10 minutes located in Butte and Anaconda, and look for Airbnb’s.
Want to stay up to date with all the info?
Follow the IMM on Facebook – look for Bridger Mountain Ford Club
Next up for IMM…
The 2024 show will be held in Canada. Stay tuned for more details!!